for the continued growth & development of our kids and community.
Safety Plan Protocols & Highlights ...
Because in-person music lessons require teachers and students to be in a closed space for periods of 30 to 60 minutes and instructors will have contact with multiple students over the course of several hours each day, we strongly encourage students and teachers to wear a mask during in-person lessons. Although wearing a mask will now be optional, it will be required that the instructor and the student wear a mask when either the instructor or the student/parent requests that a mask be worn during the lesson.
The following is a summary of current Covid protocols:
- Instructors, students and parents sitting in on their child's in-person lesson are all required to wear a face mask when requested by either the instructor or the student/parent.
- All Tauber Music office staff are encouraged to wear a face mask when at work.
- Students are not to attend in-person lessons when symptomatic, feeling unwell or if testing positive for Covid -- Online instruction is available to all students who can not attend in-person.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Our mission is to continue providing quality music instruction to as many students as possible without compromising anybody's health or safety. We feel this can be done by offering flexible lesson options whether it be in-person, online or a combination of both and by following the recommendations of our scientific and healthcare professionals.
- In order to protect our staff and other students we ask that you stay home if you are sick, and choose an online lesson instead. If you show up for lessons and are visibly ill you may be asked to go home.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Social Distancing
- Until notified otherwise the use of face coverings will be required in all lesson rooms when a teacher, student or parent requests that a mask be worn during a lesson.
- Please try to maintain proper physical distancing in all common areas.
Hand Sanitizer, Wet Wipes... and Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be supplied in all teaching rooms and reception areas. Students and teachers are requested to use sanitizer before each lesson.
- Teachers will sanitize classroom instruments as well as all other shared equipment and workstations after each lesson. Disinfectant wipes and cleaning cloths will be provided.
- Enhanced daily cleaning and the disinfecting of each location will continue at this time.